GOS Can now offer you this service. Simply Complete the form below and we will be in touch.
With 34 years of experience and cover all areas of the UK with our specialist teams based in a network of 22 regional offices.
- They offer fogging or electrostatic spray treatments which quickly and effectively decontaminate your building
- Supported by detailed contact cleaning of kitchens, kitchennettes and toilets to ensure the inside of cupboards and other hard to reach areas are treated
- They use environmentally friendly, disinfectant agents which are 99.99% effective against:
• Coronavirus (SARS-associated)
• Clostridioides difficile (C-Diff)
• Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA)
- Their strict decontamination processes contain viral and bacterial outbreaks quickly and ensures that traces of infection on workplace surfaces are removed, significantly reducing the chances of onward transmission and cross contamination to others.
- Once they have finished, they remove all the waste from site and ensure safe disposal as clinical waste, eliminating risk
- Their operators will get a specialist to speak with you and identify exactly your requirements and timescales
- They provide you with a plan of action with risk assessment and method statement and you simply confirm your clean
- The team attend site and complete the plan
- They can provide ATP testing to provide reassurance on levels of hygiene.
(RED) Specialist Sanitation Clean – confirmed or suspected case COVID-19
➢ Carried out within 72 hours of a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19 being reported on site.
➢ Technicians follow carefully assessed safety measures: Hazmat suits, masks, safety glasses and double gloves used in such a case – H&S of primary importance
➢ Manual disinfection hard wipe of touch points using virucidal cleaners.
➢ Waste removal following the ‘COVID-19 sanitation clean: can be arranged on request following guidance set
out by Public Health England.
(Amber) Specialist Cautionary Sanitation Clean – no confirmed or suspected case COVID-19
➢ Carried out when there are no confirmed or suspected cases of COVID-19 on site &/or service in line with government guidance stating that under most circumstances, the amount of infectious virus on any contaminated surface is likely to have significantly decreased after a time period of 72 hours.
➢ Specialist disinfection for your peace of mind resulting in a one hit high level of hygiene in your premises.
➢ Controlled disinfection and additional sanitisation of touchpoint areas throughout the premises.
(GREEN) Additional Daily Cautionary Sanitation Cleaning – no confirmed or suspected case COVID-19
➢Additional hours may well be requested, specifically earmarked to address sanitation and disinfecting of all touch point areas throughout the premises.
➢ Additional resources can be obtained during this time as well as weekend cleaning, return to work cleans and housekeeping duties whilst the premises is vacated during either a lockdown/home working scenario